Extra pages

Monday, July 21, 2014

Still Alive!

wow, I've been neglecting this blog, sorry bloggy.

Just busy with life.

Ponehs are doing well, starting Baby under saddle and working on Joy's dressage skills and jumping fitness. I wish we had the finances for lots of lessons and shows but I am planning on getting out a little this fall *knock wood*

Finally got the saddle issue sorted, combo of new saddle, cord girth and ecogold pad seems to be magic. No more saddle on her neck, yay! everyone is happier.

I had a turning point with Joy, she was giving me stupid shit over something stupid. So I got mad and said to myself  " hay is five fricken dollars a bale, she can get over it" and you know what, she got over it. Likely because now she knows I could swap her for a 17+ hh, dark bay TB gelding named Nebuchadnezzar at any time.  Or maybe I put on my big girl panties and got brave.

Anyway, mainly trail riding (but with grace and style)

No comments: